Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FOR SALE: 1992 Mercedes 300GE LWB,VIN WDB46322817077501. Anthracite gray exterior/black and gray interior. I purchased this vehicle from Norm Keiser in California. This G was a one-owner vehicle in Germany until imported and federalized by Wallace Environmental Testing Labs in Houston, Texas. I have all paperwork from Wallace Labs documenting that the vehicle meets all EPA/DOT/NHTSA requirements. This G has clean Colorado title and no liens. I cannot verify that this G is legal to register in California (even though it was sold in California), so I am assuming it is a 49 state legal G.

This G is in excellent mechanical condition and drives very well. It has approximately 60,000 original miles. I have spared no expense keeping this G in top mechanical shape. Recent service items and upgrades include: front axle repack (done by Europa); head gasket replaced (done by Europa); new factory Mercedes muffler and crossover pipe (done by Europa); new steering damper; new/rebuilt Bosch alternator; new/rebuilt Bosch starter; new Optima yellow top battery; new front brakes; new front brake lines; new power antenna; new tie rod and drag link; new Bilstein shocks; new springs; 5 new Michelin LTX AT tires 31/10.50/R15; recent major tune-up (recently passed emissions); custom rear steel bumper (factory bumper with minor damage included with sale); new ARB front bull bar with unused Warn 9000 lb. winch (factory bumper with minor damage and with integrated tow pin, license plate holder and fog lights included with sale); new Hella 500 fog lights.

The interior is in excellent condition. The exterior is generally in good condition, although there are scratches in the clear coat from encounters with tree branches and there are a few very minor dings. However, there is no rust and no major damage. The interior is a durable gray cloth material on the seats, with black carpet and floor mats. The interior wood trim is in good overall condition, although there are a few small cracks in the wood surrounding the shift gate. Two unique quirks to this vehicle: the front door windows are power but the rear door windows are manual; and this vehicle does not have air conditioning.

I love this G and its simple and reliable character, but I need to raise funds to start a new business. I’m asking $22,500 OBO. I’m a motivated seller and will assist in nationwide delivery (vehicle is in Denver, Colorado). Please e-mail at [email protected] for more information. This information should be posted on www.clubgwagen.com soon.

See additional photos at http://colorado300GE.tripod.com/300GELWB/

Attachments

·
Registered
1980 LWB 280GE
3,504 Posts
Sad to see this immaculate G go, Bri.

I wish I could take it off your hands. Did you ask Q? I know he's pretty much out of the G thing, but man, it would be tough to pass this one up. I know it's in really pristine shape, and has some really nice extras. 22.5 seems like a great price to me, and it should move fast.

If anybody was thinking of asking me to look at this truck for you, I'd almost say don't bother....having me look that is. I would buy this one sight unseen....well, unseen since the last time we got together for pizza and beer 6 months or so ago.

-Dave G.

·
BenzWorld G Class Host
2002 800RMK
1,518 Posts
I would second Daves assesment of Brians G, it is a very nice rig and I wish I could take it off his hands as well. The upgrades make it a perfect daily driver and tough trail ready truck.

·
Registered
2000 G500 NMLE
6,977 Posts
It's Been Sold

New buyer got a good one!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts