Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all, this is not my car. It is being offered for sale in Ann Arbor, MI via craigslist and the Ann Arbor News. I took the car for a test drive and reviewed the records. I wanted to buy the car but my wife vetoed the proposal (I just bought a 1995 E300D last month and also own a 1990 300SL-24).

The current owner bought the car from the original owner last year. They were both good friends. The original owner was a medical doctor in Ann Arbor. He bought the car at the local dealership and had it serviced there since new. The current owner has all of the records, including the original window sticker. I spent an evening reading through the records while hoping my wife would let me buy it.

The car is grey/grey. 176,000 miles. MB-Tex. Original Becker radio. Original alloy wheels. Options: passenger side air bag, adjustable steering column, memory power seat (driver side). Interior was in nice shape, no tears on the seats. Exterior - I noticed some rust on the front fender (driver side). The car drove well. She's asking $3500.00.

Here's the link:

'91 Mercedes Benz 300D 2.5 Turbo

1 - 1 of 1 Posts