Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone was interested in buying this car for $35,000 O.B.O. It only has 54,000 miles on it. Please write me immediately at [email protected] The color is blue with grey interior. I can't afford to insure this care anymore and need a more practical one. Please only serious inquiring. Thank You, Matt

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
$16800 - $20850 for good condition, according to Kelly Blue Book

Trade-in: $16800<br> Private Party: $20850<br> <br> ** for 500SL in good condition in MI **

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: $16800 - $20850 for good condition, according to Kelly Blue Book

even with your fairly low mileage 54,000...for a 90'... $35k is very high. check out auto trader on the web and look at the market range... you may get a better feel of what the going rates are... this in addition to blue book of course.<br> <br> cheers

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: $16800 - $20850, and unfortunately, the book...

doesn't have a deduction for the blue color, which it should. That's death to resale on SL. Good luck.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: $16800 - $20850, and unfortunately, the book...

I JUST BOUGHT A 1992 500 SL FROM A PRIVATE PARTY, JUST HIT THE 50,000 MILE MARK, WAS DEALER SERVICED, AND IS IN EXCEPTIONAL CONDITION. I MEAN THE CARPETS DO NOT EVEN HAVE A SMUGE MARK ON THEM, ENGINE COMPARTMENT DRY & CLEAN, ETC. CAR HAS NEW TIRES AND PREVIOUS OWNER PUT THE 8 HOLE 94/95 MB WHEELS ON IT. IT IS DARK BLUE WITH TAN INTERIOR AND AS I AM NEW AT THIS I WAS SURPRISED TO HEAR THAT DARK BLUE DECREASES THE VALUE.<br>
<br>
I REALLY LOVE THE CAR AND WAS VERY HAPPY TO FIND DARK BLUE AS I LIKE THE COLOR. I PLAN ON KEEPING THE CAR FOR MANY YEARS. I PAID $22,000 AND I REALLY THOUGHT THAT WAS A VERY GOOD DEAL, I HOPE.<br>
<br>
EXPERIENCED MB OWNER OPINIONS WOULD BE APPRECIATED. THANKS.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: $16800 - $20850 for good condition, according to Kelly Blue Book

great miles, but in most states a 12 year old car miles are not required for title transfer... in other words, it matters not.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts