Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope I posted this in the correct location this time! I have a 1990 300sl 5spd manual R129 for sale in good condition with just over 100k on the odometer. It also has the hardtop with it. It's a 28 yr old car so it has some minor dings, scratches, front bumper cover is damaged, hard top liner is up and livable but could used a refresh! Car runs like a top! Interior not perfect but good for its age. Also replaced the roll bar and tonnue cover, OEM power antenna, cruise control, and temp control unit. Only thing not working on this now is the AC which I haven't investigated because, well it's a convertible, I drive it with the top down! A few other items I've fixed are the automatic roof, shift bushings, brake light switch, battery and voltage regulator, new tires, fresh oil change. I drive it about once a week down the road and back to keep the juices flowing but have little interest in keeping the car. I'm asking $8,900 as a starting point but am open to offers. I've researched the market on this car so the price I'm asking isn't out of the realm, especially for the very rare 5spd manual (mint automatic is 17k, low end $7500)! Like I said, I'm open for offers, worse that can happen is I say no! The car needs to be driven and spends most of it's time in my garage!

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
csamm3
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing