Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Mentioned earlier. WITH TIRES! Will make shipping arrangements for special people on this forum. My black ones are in this week - I will post pics when they are on. INCLUDES TPMS and are all mounted and balanced, good to go. PM me or contact me through CL and mention you are on the forum.

Offset 47F and 58R

17" Mercedes AMG Wheels Tires + TPMS, BRAND NEW

Frickin' brand new 17" Staggered 5-spoke wheels from my 2012 C350 Coupe that I bought 2 weeks ago. They will fit many other models. 5x112 bolt pattern. Best part - they come with TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring System) which is required by many vehicles. So put them on, and drive away, no messing with shops. All balanced and road ready with new Michellin tires with 100% tread left. Available THIS WEEK.

EDIT: More pics!

·
Registered
14 Posts
post a link or pics of the rims u ordered
for some reason i thought u were leasing ur car, how much did u pay total for ur ride?

·
Registered
93 Posts
my friend I have leased 4 MB's now and have modded them all to the max. I will tell u from experience and others will too, u CANNOT brind your car back with aftermarket wheels on a lease, its gotta be OE equipment. They will charge u full price for rims, tires, and TPMS sensors. Im on my second C350 an 08 and now 11 and my advice is to hold onto them. Im guessing if your gonna sell them now u plan on rebuying a set cheaper later to turn in with? its not worth it, been there done that, costs the same in the end. time is money

edit: I clicked ur link, I had miro wheels on my CLK they were the chrome brabus IV replicas, they were the worst reps I ever had, poor quality IMO. I would get another similar style brand if you still can, thats why they are so cheap to buy

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just returned my 08 C300 with custom wheels and it was fine and the wheels were scratched even, no problems whatsoever at SF Benz as long as I got another one they don't care. I also asked first of course and the rule in my lease is 4 Matching wheels are okay.

Here I wasn't asking the community if it was okay to do what I want. Also I was not asking what everyone thought about my new ones (will be another thread) but trying to sell the OEM's. OEM's are the highest quality and with Brand new Tires! Go get em!

·
Premium Member
7,273 Posts
Good point about Mercedes lease returns, the actual process (versus the written boilerplate) is a bit of joke, I know from actual experience on returning Benz's. Many of the lease returns are wholesaled-off for a variety of reasons.

And the difference between "modding a car to the max" and adding tasteful custom wheels is a big difference.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Kinda off but on topic...besides looks...benefits of going with AMG rims? Weight? Is there any performance you gain? Thanks!

·
Registered
35 Posts
How much did they go for? If shipped, how much was shipping?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts