Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wondering cd changer that you're selling is <br>OEM from mercedes for c class 2001? <p>Do you think that is possible for me to install it by myself?<p>How can i order it?<p>Thx..<p>David<p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
He's selling the OEM one...more

You can install it yourself. Also get the installtion kit (OEM), around $90. <p>Frank<br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
IT'S ORIGINAL MERCEDES BENZ

: I am wondering cd changer that you're selling is <br>OEM from mercedes for c class 2001? <p>Do you think that is possible for me to install it by myself?<p>How can i order it?<p>Thx..<p>David<p><p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes you can install it yourself...more

Buy the installation kit as well.<p>Call them up and ask for Gaston. Tell him you're a <br>member of MBNZ.org to get an additional discount. We are <br>working with them to get our members the best prices in OEM parts,<br>AMG parts, etc. <p>www.autoclass.net (305) 668-8666<p>Frank<br>Webmaster MBNZ.org

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
update.....CD-$ 356.00, Cable 16.00, bracket $ 44

This is the Selling price for the CD-Changer.<br>If you are a member of MBNZ, you can get an aditional 5% on the cd of 375.00(REGULAR). That's $ 356.00 for the cd.<p>total package...........416.00....Shipping is free<br>until dec. 21<br>Gaston<br>305 668 8666

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Installing CD changer

I will also install the changer, but I heard a MB dealer still needs to do it since the changer is not "plug & play"...<p>Something to do with computer and changer

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Check this thread out..should be the same...

<a href="http://209.164.107.143/forums/R170/messages/2068.asp?messid=2068">CD Activation Info</a>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Gaston

Hi..<br>I have not received my CD changer from you.<br>I am wondering that something is going wrong with my order?<p><br>Thx..<br>David<br>

1 - 10 of 10 Posts