Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello fellow c36 owners... <br>what do you guys do about bumper dings you have on your car? Has anyone been able to sucessfully take bumper dings out at a body shop? Can this be fixed at all? I got like 2 ugly ones last week... very visible under the sun... What to do?? Thanks guys...

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
: hello fellow c36 owners... <br>what do you guys do about bumper dings you have on your car? Has anyone been able to sucessfully take bumper dings out at a body shop? Can this be fixed at all? I got like 2 ugly ones last week... very visible under the sun... What to do?? Thanks guys... <p>Well, some moron bumped me while parking here in Denver and it just looked like crap. It would have been about $500 to repaint the entire bumper in a somewhat involved process for the small size of the damaged area. I had the car in at the dealer for service and the introduced me to their airbrush touchup guy....$125 later it looks 100% perfect and only required the car to be down for a half day! BTW, I am one picky SOB and didn't think it would look good and I can't find any evidence of the repair. <p>Carl <p>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts