THINK I WILL HAVE ANY MAJOR PROBLEMS WITH THE WHEELS
RUBBING? HARD RIDE? UGLY LOOKING?
PLEASE REPLY
ESPECIALY IF YOU HAVE 19'S ON YOUR RIDE

·
Registered
W208
216 Posts
Is your car lowered? Either way if it is or not it wouldn't rub. I had 20" before and now rolling on 19" and those didn't rub.

I was also looking into those Foose wheels but I thought I go a deal and I ended up getting some F*cked up Lowenharts.

I think it would look nice and the ride shouldn't be harsh but a lot of guys have complained about it but no complaints from me.

·
Registered
190e 2.3l-16v
230 Posts
All depends on offset of the Foose. Go to www.mhtwheels.com - they make Foose wheels overseas. You can check with the actual mfgr.

Offset, width of wheel, wheel size, and bolt pattern are the 4 most important factors whether or not a wheel will fit your ride.

BTW Lowenhart are 3pc made in Japan. Their chroming and overall wheel quality is impeccable. Foose made in China.

·
Registered
2002 CLK-430
166 Posts
My 19 x 9.5 rubbed on the inside which is why I am waiting for the spacers. The offset on my wheels are +35. However, I was also told that one of the reasons those rims rubbed was because of the michellin tire. Supposedly they are more likely to rub on the inside than another tire of the same size. Not sure why though.

·
Registered
190e 2.3l-16v
230 Posts
Not all tires are exactly the same, even though you can have 2 tires of different makes side by side, same exact sizing, however slightly wider or narrower if comparing.

What is the size tires you are running in rear?

·
Registered
2002 CLK-430
166 Posts
Gorilla,
Thanks for the feedback. My rear tires are 265x30x19

1 - 6 of 6 Posts