Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking into the '07 to '09 E550s with 4matic (probably '09 because apparently they have better electronics and GPS). However, I absolutely need a split-folding rear seat. I've done some searching and I haven't been able to come up with a conclusion: is the split folding rear seat available in the older models or is that only in the newer ('10+) E550s? If is is, in fact, available, how common is it (ie. is it something that I could likely find used in enough abundance to be selective about other factors as well?)?

(I regularly (monthly) transport more stuff than I could fit in the trunk, and it's typically not the kind of stuff that I'd be comfortable putting directly on the rear seats (heavy/sharp edges).)

Thanks!

·
Registered
2007 E550
32 Posts
Hi, I am original owner of 2007 E550. Garage kept , 15000 miles w/service records. I am asking 33000. The vehicle is Black on Black. Original everything . Never been hit or dinged. Vehicle is located in South Jersey not far from the dealership in Cherryhill NJ where I bought it in 2007.

·
Registered
222.132 & 221.122 & 213.050 & 906.633
10,426 Posts
Hi, I am original owner of 2007 E550. Garage kept , 15000 miles w/service records. I am asking 33000. The vehicle is Black on Black. Original everything . Never been hit or dinged. Vehicle is located in South Jersey not far from the dealership in Cherryhill NJ where I bought it in 2007.
I doubt any W212 owner would want to buy it if that is what you are after.

·
Registered
2009 E63
557 Posts
I'm looking into the '07 to '09 E550s with 4matic (probably '09 because apparently they have better electronics and GPS). However, I absolutely need a split-folding rear seat. I've done some searching and I haven't been able to come up with a conclusion: is the split folding rear seat available in the older models or is that only in the newer ('10+) E550s? If is is, in fact, available, how common is it (ie. is it something that I could likely find used in enough abundance to be selective about other factors as well?)?

(I regularly (monthly) transport more stuff than I could fit in the trunk, and it's typically not the kind of stuff that I'd be comfortable putting directly on the rear seats (heavy/sharp edges).)

Thanks!
fwiw, I have it with my E63. Every new 2009 AMG I looked at on the dealers lots had this option.

That said, I've never really used it, but it makes the trunk pretty huge. You could probably camp out in the car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts