Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I've been having this issue for a long time, but ever since I got my car custom painted, whenever I use the foglight it will always give me a foglamp error on the left (driver) side (even though it works). The body shop that did the paint job does not recall messing with the foglights. I checked the passenger side fog light (the one that works), and it seems to have extra wires, does anyone have any suggestion where I can try to locate the problem (may be I'm a wire is "lost" somewhere in the bumper and needs to be connected??). Thanks in advance.

Sam

·
Registered
C320
243 Posts
Have you had any aftermarket components installed that would rely on the headlight/foglight switch to turn on?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As always, I appreciate anyone's helping hand. I actually do not have any aftermarket components that rely on the fog lights at all. The only thing I could think of really is may be a wire is misplaced that checks to see if the fog light works, would anyone happen to know if there is such wire? If so, where is it originating from (so may be I can trace the wire?)? Thanks again.

Sam

1 - 4 of 4 Posts