Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
W204 sport
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
These are the fog protector I brought on ebay. $15shipped Here are the pics and I added some steps to it. It will only work for the W204 sport model.

Remove the 3 screws on the foglight grill and slip the protector infront of the foglight. They do not stick to the fog, they are only place infront of it.

Done.

·
W203, W210 Moderator
E55 ///AMG
6,911 Posts
thats a good idea. wheres the ebay link?

Pls. complete your BW PROFILE - Vehicle yr/model and Location

Cheers,
JOE55

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey that's not bad.

I just noticed mine is totally smashed on the right side and the left is cracked bad. (Drive it HARD RRrraaar)

Will I have to get the glass fixed first?

·
Registered
B200T 2007, C300 4matic 2009
65 Posts
Strangely his last feedback (for a W204) was:
Neutral:the covers did not fit, and no way to put them on. :confused:

·
Registered
W204 sport
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yea. his last feedback wasn't gd. So he emailed me last night for my installation photos to show them on ebay. Um, might as well posted it up for other members here.

·
Registered
W204 sport
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I don't see a problem about condensation after car wash or rain. Since it is just a clear vinyl infront of the fog. It can always be taken off for cleaning.

·
Registered
2008 C350
12 Posts
I just replaced my foglamps and would like the find these protectors, can someone give me a link to a current vendor? The original link seems to be outdated.

·
Registered
08 C350 Sport, Mars Red. 04 330i ZHP
34 Posts
I just replaced my foglamps and would like the find these protectors, can someone give me a link to a current vendor? The original link seems to be outdated.
Lamin-X makes fog and headlight film kits.

·
Registered
2008 C350
12 Posts
Thank you. Actually, I got Headlight Armor's film protection. I wanted to try the product that was on eBay because it's a cover that's not actually touching the foglight.

Sent from my iPhone using AG Free

1 - 17 of 17 Posts