Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my C320 in LA last week ^_^ However, does anyone know how to set the fog lights and Xenon HID headlights be "ON" together while driving ?!? I know that i can turn them on together at BMW325 (my prior car). Thanks !!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
: I just got my C320 in LA last week ^_^ However, does anyone know how to set the fog lights and Xenon HID headlights be "ON" together while driving ?!? I know that i can turn them on together at BMW325 (my prior car). Thanks !!<p>Pull the headlight switch out for the foglights while the headlights are on.<p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
check out your owner's manual, its a wealth of information specifically on your car!<p>I'm in LA too. Haven't noticed any fog. Your just trying them out to make sure they work, right?<p>: I just got my C320 in LA last week ^_^ However, does anyone know how to set the fog lights and Xenon HID headlights be "ON" together while driving ?!? I know that i can turn them on together at BMW325 (my prior car). Thanks !!<p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had to call MB myself on this one. You can't use "auto" and fog lights at the same time. You must turn your headlights to "on", then pull the switch to the first indentation -- the second turns the rear foglamp on.<br>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts