Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2008 slk 350, 2009 ML 320 Bluetec Arctic White / Premium 2, Ferrari F355 Spider (sold)
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just changed out my halogens on my ML320 to the Mtec HID 6000k Xenons and they look awesome. Now of course I feel the need to do something about the Fog lights. What have you guys done - installed a H11 type HID kit (expensive) and possibly difficult installation, or simply replaced bulb with an LED bulb? I would like both lights to match as much as possible. And YES, I like to drive with my fogs on as well!

thanks guys!

·
Registered
11,243 Posts
Oh God, if you like to drive with your fogs on even on clear nights, then don't do HID fogs for everybody elses sake.

·
Registered
2008 slk 350, 2009 ML 320 Bluetec Arctic White / Premium 2, Ferrari F355 Spider (sold)
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh God, if you like to drive with your fogs on even on clear nights, then don't do HID fogs for everybody elses sake.
Yes, I do. What does it matter - the HID fogs are not going to blind you if aimed correctly and neither will the high beams so don't worry about it! I like to be able to see as much down the road as possible to avoid any obstacles.
FYI, I ordered some HID fog lights in 6000k from DDM Tuning and will see how those work out for me. Sure will look a hella lot better than the ugly stock fog lights which now do not match with the HID low beams. Oh yeah and I also ordered the City lights from a forum sponsor on this board that are LED! Can't wait to see how it all looks and performs!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts