Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
GD300 -82 LWB
235 Posts
Nice jumps. Sorry for to ask, how is this related to trial? It looks more like junior formula offroad.

I always thought trial was less speed and more obstacles. Was this just some "spectator" run for some added entertainment or have you changed the content pf trial in portugal?

-UG-

·
Registered
280 GE / 1980
458 Posts
UG - 3/17/2005 9:59 AM

Nice jumps. Sorry for to ask, how is this related to trial? It looks more like junior formula offroad.

I always thought trial was less speed and more obstacles. Was this just some "spectator" run for some added entertainment or have you changed the content pf trial in portugal?

-UG-
Ask and you shall be given

This is a flying G in trial [;)]

ReG ,

Shebl

Attachments

·
Registered
300GD
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry my lousy english, Those cars, are from the trial chapionship, but these pictures were taken during a show off of the teams that are going to participate in this year championship, like in Formula 1 we have an event to the teams to present their cars, If you see, the car bodies are in a very nice shape...[:D] At the end of the chapionship there wont be a straight piece of bodywork not damaged. Its a kind of apresentation of cars, teams, and pilots to the public and to the media.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts