Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
01 SLK 320 MT6
4,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to get a new set of floormats - my current set is somewhat beaten up and starting to show it's age.

I want to get the original MB set. The best deal i found is List Price minus 20%. Anybody seen them cheaper ?

·
Registered
1998 230 SLK
254 Posts
Believe it or not I went to Pep Boys and picked up good quality rubber matts (great for catching snow/ice in the winter) for $25.00. They were red and black and fit great and matched the "Salsa" interior perfectly in my silver 98. Ive been asked a number of times if they were Benz equipment. I put the stock matts away in good condition for down the raod use.

·
Registered
01 SLK 320 MT6
4,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Skookill - 5/12/2005 4:59 PM

Believe it or not I went to Pep Boys and picked up good quality rubber matts (great for catching snow/ice in the winter) for $25.00. They were red and black and fit great and matched the "Salsa" interior perfectly in my silver 98. Ive been asked a number of times if they were Benz equipment. I put the stock matts away in good condition for down the raod use.

Thanks, but i am llooking for the carpet version. I don't drive the SLK in Winter.

BTW - Welcome to the club !

1 - 3 of 3 Posts