Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
'84 SEC EuroCoupe, '85 200T EuroWagon, 2012 Nissan Maxima SV Sport
3,172 Posts
Are you currently in therapy for this....just teasing great solution
No therapy involved, just thrifty since I quit working full time when I turned 60 and moved out to the sticks 15 years ago.:wink:wink

·
Registered
2012 E350, 1988 300 SEL
34 Posts

·
Premium Member
87 Euro500HVSEC. 88 Euro 560HVSEC. 89 Euro 560HVSEL
4,355 Posts
I buy from these guys based in AUST who have the W126 patterns and produce a very high quality product
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mercedes-B...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

I have bought black for all 3 of my cars including the beige interior 560SEL and the black matts look awesome against the rest of the creme and most importantly black does not look dirty as with lighter colours once they get a bit of use.

AUD $98 (USD$68) is cheap for high quality plush pile - which is of high standard and the piping they will match or do in any contrasting colour.
They will most likely do an AMG logo of any FONT if you give them the specs and spacing/position etc
Sometimes a smaller MB logo in the back outer corners can look good
I just go for all black including the piping

You will have to contact them for shipping rates to USA (or get the matts posted to a local "Pack & Send Store" to them and they will arrange airfreight direct to your front door anywhere in USA/Canada
https://www.packsend.com.au/courier...ier-freight/international-shipping-to-the-usa

I can personally attest to the high quality of their product and the exchange rate is in your favour

·
Premium Member
87 Euro500HVSEC. 88 Euro 560HVSEC. 89 Euro 560HVSEL
4,355 Posts
Actually if making enquiry check for LHD patterns as not sure if it makes any difference with matts in the front footwell swapping them over for LHD versus RHD

·
Registered
1973 280se 4.5 in Byzantine Gold, 1978 240d in Caledonia Green, 1986 560sel in Arctic White
4 Posts
I spent too much time researching various floor mat options. Some either looked too stale, too industrial, or too contrived. I ended up with sisal mats made by CocoMats. I'm very pleased with their excellent build quality, and the texture of the material compliments the W126 interiors very nicely.

·
Registered
1990 560 SEC 1985 300CD
1,426 Posts
I put Coco's in my w123 coupé. Dark Blue with white check. They look fantastic and they scream "HERGESTELLT IN DEUTSCHLAAANNNNNNDDDDDD" when you open the door.

Honestly.

Out on the back deck with the morning tweeters (the originals). If I think about it, I'll snap a pic and add it later. Or, I'll wander in the kitchen and make myself a Bloody instead.

·
Registered
CL55, CL500, S430, 300SE
38 Posts
I buy from these guys based in AUST who have the W126 patterns and produce a very high quality product
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mercedes-Benz-W126-Custom-Fit-Car-floor-mats-Plush-Pile/141142746384?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

I have bought black for all 3 of my cars including the beige interior 560SEL and the black matts look awesome against the rest of the creme and most importantly black does not look dirty as with lighter colours once they get a bit of use.

AUD $98 (USD$68) is cheap for high quality plush pile - which is of high standard and the piping they will match or do in any contrasting colour.
They will most likely do an AMG logo of any FONT if you give them the specs and spacing/position etc

You will have to contact them for shipping rates to USA (or get the matts posted to a local "Pack & Send Store" to them and they will arrange airfreight direct to your front door anywhere in USA/Canada
International Shipping for US Parcel Delivery & Moves

I can personally attest to the high quality of their product and the exchange rate is in your favour
Hi mate,

Tried to find these guys that you bought your carpet mats from but unfortunately the page is missing. Do you remember what they were called?

Cheers

·
Registered
1982 MERCEDES 280SE AUSTRALIAN DELIVERED RHD
133 Posts
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mercedes-Benz-W126-Custom-Fit-Car-floor-mats-Plush-Pile/141142746384?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

International Shipping for US Parcel Delivery & Moves

THESE GUYS ?

·
1991 500SEC 55K mi. 1987 560SEC Now 153K mi. 2020
5,344 Posts
These are the ones I selected for my car with 265 leather. I bought the next to lightest beige.
They are Lloyds brand.

M

·
Registered
1982 MERCEDES 280SE AUSTRALIAN DELIVERED RHD
133 Posts
Thanks, I have emailed them as they only have black and grey on the site. Would preferably want cream or beige
Also found these Australian made:

·
Registered
1988 300SEL 158K;1980 450SL 31K
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
They look nice but they don't ship to US and its the other direction of US models

Also found these Australian made:

·
Registered
Too many to list
10,101 Posts
These are the ones I selected for my car with 265 leather. I bought the next to lightest beige.
They are Lloyds brand.

M
Lloyds brand are good for USA customers

21 - 36 of 36 Posts