Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2000 Mercedes-Benz S500. Sold: 2000 C230K, Sold: 1997 Porsche 944S
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This past week I had the unfortunate problem of #4 Cylinder Misfire.
Plus some Codes popping up.

I DO NOT like any Mechanic to touch my Vehicles. I have NO trust in them.

Except this time. I came across this Gentleman, Super guy, his name is Matt and he is the Owner of
Affordable Mercedes Benz & BMW Repair
4630 OldWinter Garden Rd
Orlando, FL 32811
(407) 299-9908
(407) 299-9918 Fax
germanbenzmanlive.com

He fixed my Benz, and the very best part, HE DID NOT RIP ME OFF!

I have some more things I would like him to fix. This is how much I trust him.

Try him out. Tell him I sent you.

·
Registered
1995 SL500
169 Posts
INDY in SW Orlando

Except this time. I came across this Gentleman, Super guy, his name is Matt and he is the Owner of
4630 OldWinter Garden Rd
Orlando, FL 32811
(407) 299-9908
(407) 299-9918 Fax
germanbenzmanlive.com

Glad to hear that there is an Indy on this side of town. I have been using SKSeuropean in Maitland. Enver Fejzic is the owners name. I will try your recco shop out since I live in SW Orlando.

·
Registered
1983 240D
2 Posts
Maitland Phone number

Hey Benge do you have a number for SKSeuropean in Maitland. I live north of sanford pretty close to me

Thanks

·
Registered
2000 Mercedes-Benz S500. Sold: 2000 C230K, Sold: 1997 Porsche 944S
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I still have a general mistrust of Mechanics, but even weeks later, I am lucky to have come across Matt.

Glad to hear that there is an Indy on this side of town. I have been using SKSeuropean in Maitland. Enver Fejzic is the owners name. I will try your recco shop out since I live in SW Orlando.

·
Registered
1997 Mercedes Benz SL500 SPORT
4 Posts
These are great, thanks. I have been looking for a guy in Maitland to inspect a '97 SL500. I appreciate the recomendations.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Had Matt at Affordable Mercedes Benz & BMW Repair do a couple of things including my 100,000 mile service on the E55 AMG.He did excellent work at a great price.Plus I like him and his knowledge and love for Mercedes is evident.He is a master mechanic and goes to Germany all the time for his continueous education and since he is German he can probably pick up on things at the factory a normal American might not due to the language barrier.He is my go to guy from now on and thanks for recommending him MBOF.

·
Registered
1997 E420
5 Posts
is there any shops near kissimmee area? My benz 97 E420 is in limp mode, if I have to drive all the way to longwood to get the work done I would.

·
Registered
68 Posts

4630 OldWinter Garden Rd
Orlando, FL 32811
(407) 299-9908
(407) 299-9918 Fax
germanbenzmanlive.com

Thanks for posting his information, he is excellent, reasonably priced and really cares about these amazing cars.

He has MOVED to a new location, i'll post his new address and new number soon, he's in OCOEE now.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Guys, wanted to let you all know that recenlty as of last Thursday I visited SKSeuropean in Maitland and had the opportunity to meet Enver; very nice gentleman and honest he made me aware that my issue could be fix by MB saving a bunch of $$$. It was my wife car and she decided she had enought of it and its high maintenance cost she sold her C240 and she has now drive a 09' BMW cause of the included maintenance and certified till 100K. I still have my CLK500 and loving it.... only wish MB never had gotten rid of the included maintenance; they will have had me FOREEVER!

Peace...MB fans!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm totally new to benzworld AND to ownership of a Mercedes. I inherited my Dad's 280sl which needs (among many other things) new engine gaskets and perhaps a new transmission fluid pump. I think I'll give Matt a visit and hear his estimates. I wonder if he also may have some body repair suggestions. Does anyone around here have a favorite body shop for MBs? I'm in Winter Springs.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I'm totally new to benzworld AND to ownership of a Mercedes. I inherited my Dad's 280sl which needs (among many other things) new engine gaskets and perhaps a new transmission fluid pump. I think I'll give Matt a visit and hear his estimates. I wonder if he also may have some body repair suggestions. Does anyone around here have a favorite body shop for MBs? I'm in Winter Springs.
When i took my car to him, he had it at his shop for a month and a half, and never replaced the warm up regulator, instead according to him he ordered a rebuilt one, it never worked right, and he kept making excuses as to why the car was not ready, i had to call the police to file a report that he would not release my car.

I had already paid him him in full and finally had to threaten him to get my car back, he never calls to give you progress reports, ultimatEly he said he had suffered a heart attack which is BULLS_ _ T.

Needless to say the problem turned out to be a mis routed vacuum hose to the warm up regulator and leaking intake manifold gasket and injector seals, which if he was a competent mechanic would have found this problem in less than hour.

·
Registered
2 Posts
So, GQROD, I assume your opinion has changed since you posted, "he is excellent, reasonably priced and really cares about these amazing cars." ??? And if not Affordable Mercedes Benz & BMW Repair, can you suggest someone in the area too look at my valve cover and my transmission?

·
Registered
68 Posts
So, GQROD, I assume your opinion has changed since you posted, "he is excellent, reasonably priced and really cares about these amazing cars." ??? And if not Affordable Mercedes Benz & BMW Repair, can you suggest someone in the area too look at my valve cover and my transmission?
Obviously !!!!

When i made that post it was when i took him my car, he quoted me a reasonable price and said it would be done reasonably quick, i waited, waited and waited and all he did was make excuses, i could have let everyone after me learn on their own and form their own opinions, which you still can at your own risk, but my best suggestion is learn to do the work yourself or network with those who have had real work done to their cars and wether or not they were satisfied. And even then it could be that the day you take your car is the day that awesome mechanic needs to pay his bookie or vinnie will break his legs and you get shafted.

Don't know any other mechanic here that would be good, i fixed it myself and sold the car.

·
Registered
1990 Mercedes-Benz 300E 3.0L 256K MI
230 Posts
Best Service

I had my A/C work done by Matt. The problem is not with matt, its with those Ranky Dank tech's he has around him. They are doing the work on the cars, I had him do a changer over on my A/C, but three days later, it broke. I would probably give Him a chance again. because the stuff that he did do (besides the AC) was good. I would however recommend Renee's Specializing in Mercedes. Renee has 33 years of experience, plus HE ONLY WORKS ON MERCEDES AND NOTHING ELSE! He's in Apopka on overland Rd. He gives you updates, and is very timely and respectable!

·
Registered
1992 Mercedes Benz 300D 2.5L Auto 168,000 miles and counting
76 Posts
I need a DIESEL perfectionist! I have alway worked on my own cars, but diesel's are not in my knowledge base :crybaby2: . I live in Cocoa 50 miles east of Orlando in Brevard county. If any one can direct me to a great diesel tech I would :D !!

·
Registered
2006 E500, 2013 S550 and a retired 88 SDL
424 Posts
I'm in Merritt Island, FL

I've heard a lot of good things about Ron's European Auto Service on Tropical Trail, does anyone have any experience with them, or another recommendation.

They did my pre-purchase inspection and pointed out regular maint. issues for a fair price. But now it's time to get the work done and I want to weigh options.

Aux battery replacement $200.00, 60K Trans service $375, and filters $70.00 sounds reasonable. They've got a good rep, but are they the only show in town?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts