Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to recommend Silver Star of Naples. Incredible knowledge of M-B's and very fair pricing. He's really a busy guy as his reputation spreads, thus he has to work by appointment. Contact Ralf Studzinski @ 239-877-3033. I have been extremely pleased with his work.

·
Premium Member
780 Posts
Now he farms it out to his ex-wife's shop in Naples. They are good as charging but not so good at fixing. I'm going to try the dealer next.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Cannot recommend A&G of Marco Island. They perform un-needed/unwanted service in order to increase the invoice. ie: Run the past codes...even though no MIL's shown on dash...just to look for possible problems that they can repair. Cost $100.00.

Wanted to rotate tires on my staggered tire SL. Wanted to balance tires even though just rotated two months before.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have used Island Automotive on Marco for alignment and balancing. They are very knowledgeable although not necessarily cheap. They do a lot of restoration work many older cars. They set up an E-type Jag for me, ignition and carburation, extremely well, and did my SL500 wheel balancing and alignment perfectly.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts