Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I have a 05 639 dualiner with a double rear seat fitted and have purchased a single rear seat cheap (£150) from e bay to fit along side the double, the single seat clips in the runners ok but there are no fittings on the double seat to accommodate the single. (the seat is complete and from the same model)
It looks like the bolts that hold the clipped floor brackets to the seat frame on the double are the same type but need to be longer front and back to attach the single seat. (its the same set up as the Viano)
Can anyone tell me if you can get these special bolts, any help would be greatly appreciated as I need the third seat in the back but cant afford the silly money asked for them as a set.

·
Registered
Mercedes Vito Dualiner 2005
184 Posts
my vito has 4 seat runners back and middle... a single seat that attaches to the double bench usually only has on lot of legs as the one side attaches to the bench seat. The double bench attaches by 2 legs and can be moved side to side in my van due to the 4 runners. If you could post pics I might be able to make more sense of what you mean

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply s2vto, Both seats locate in the floor runners Ok and are in the correct position, the only problem is, there are no fixing pieces on the double seat to attach the shorter legs of the single. On further inspection the hinge pins, or fixing bolts which would locate in the locking mechanism of the single seat are not long enough. What I need is to find out if I can buy bolts from somewhere.

·
Registered
Mercedes Vito Dualiner 2005
184 Posts
it seems you know what your talking about, good luck with finding some bolts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have found the fixings for the standard double seat in the back in my 05 639 dualiner to be able to attach the single seat to it, they are from a 639 Viano luxury double seat, part numbers VA000 950 04 14 N/STK BRACKET and VA00 950 06 14 N/STK BRACKET, cost £34.56 the pair from Main dealer.
Hope this helps anyone wanting to fit a third seat in the back

1 - 5 of 5 Posts