Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Vito 113
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
Has anyone installed a Ficth Fuel Catalyst, see website: www.fitchcatalyst.com.au Appreciate your feedback if any.
Thx.

·
Registered
2004 Sprinter 313 high roof LWB diesel Sprintshift
4 Posts
Guest said:
Hello,
Has anyone installed a Ficth Fuel Catalyst, see website: www.fitchcatalyst.com.au Appreciate your feedback if any.
Thx.
Hi there,
I have just recently purchased one and will fit it shortly to my 313 sprinter diesel,
I'll be interested to see if it makes any difference at all, I am a automotive tech by trade and consequently am sceptical about all these sort of things, but they have ben around for a long time so I will give them the benefit of the doubt ...... for the time being. will post results.
regards
Ron

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have used these on Audi and Infiniti. I want to install one on my R320. Anyone know where the fuel lines are in the engine bay?
On my Audi and Infiniti the Fitch has allowed my to go from High grade to midgrade fuel with no performance or milage decrease. The Audi is the 2.7 turbo and has 100k miles on it. I have noticed that the tail pipes went from dirty carbon to shiny metal in about 5000 miles of fitch us. That tells me it is working

1 - 3 of 3 Posts