Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
SLK350
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are the pics I took on my recent trip down the Great Ocean Road. Unfortunately the day I took the pics it rained in the morning. It was nice and hot and sunny (top down stuff) the rest of the time.

Attachments

·
Registered
SLK 350
69 Posts
I was in Melbourne a couple of months ago.. I really like the system you guys have for your personalised plates. Seems you can have pretty much what you want as long as it is not taken and it is so cheap. Also the black plate really suits the car, we brits got to have a big YELLOW one on the back!

·
Registered
SLK350
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had those plates on my previous SLK 230K. I swapped them over when I got the new car.

You actually have a choice of heaps of colours for the plate and the lettering, but black with white looked best for the black car. (Reminds me of the old plates we used to have here. They were always black and white until each state decided it would be good to have their own colour. And then the next political party would get in and change the colour again)

There are more pics now (my computer locked up before so I couldn't add them all)

As you may notice my car has the little flare thingys behind the rear wheel. They are actually a legal requirement because the tyres are so wide and are not allowed to protrude past the body. They don't seem to be very obvious on the black car and I have come to like them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts