Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Looking forward to good times with this car. It is an '02 with the Espresso Designo option: Mocha Black paint, Light Brown Nappa leather, and Natural Maple Wood trim.<br>
<br>
Thank you, and I look forward to learning from and contributing to this board.<br>
<br>
- A-Train <br>
<br>
<br>

G

·
Discussion Starter #2
Welcome! Where are you located?<br> It's a great motor, isn't it?<br> Wow, wish you would post pictures of this color combo. I never saw one with this interior WITH the natural wood.

G

·
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcome. Pics can be found here: http://www.bmwm5.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17444<br>
<br>
I registered and set up my page but my name and location, etc., is not showing up. Anyone know how to remedy?<br>
<br>
- A-Train

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
same problem here...

I've updated a few times but it won't take...<br> Anyway, If you're in the NE tristate area, come to the gtg at Bear Mtn on June 1st.

G

·
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Techbike: mtg details for June 1?

No time and exact place but I'll keep you posted. There's a thread on it: (Hope this isn't uncool as it's at a different forum site)

G

·
Discussion Starter #8
Too far away, but thanks for mentioning...

... now that I know Bear Mountain is in upstate New York. Should be fun, though.<br> <br> - A-Train

G

·
Discussion Starter #9
Hi A-Train, <br> As I said on the E39 M5 Message Board, Enjoy your new ride and welcome to the 'Dark Side'<br> <br> Darth Vader {Bear}

1 - 10 of 10 Posts