Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my first ever mercedes. It is the 2020 GLB250 4matic. I had few questions about it.
  • Am i able to play any videos on the infotainment system? (Meaning via usb stick. In other car you were able to put speicific video formats on the thumbdrive and it would play them. Does a DVD format or mp4 work in this car via usb?)
  • I got the AMG package in the options. They gave me 19" wheels. I want to get another standard pair for snow tires, just the steels ones for winter. What size/pattern should i shop for?
  • I saw an option in the mercedes me menu for a url. Can this system open any website like youtube or browse internet within the car?
Thanks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Most of those sound like features that were introduced after the cars for this sub-forum were discontinued, so I’m not sure the GLK forum will be the most informative for the new GLB. Owners in the GLB specific forum will likely be a better source of information, if the owners manual doesn’t have the answers.

With that said, I’d check tirerack for a set of steel rims for your car. I know they carry them for most cars, and should have the spec listed with the available stock.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just a quick comment on your plan for steel wheels - Check to see if the wheel/axle/bearing hub will be exposed and if so is there a dust cap available to pretty it up and to keep rust/corrosion at bay - should you wish to avoid that (Rust Check may help). I opted for alloys for my GLK250 winters so I really do not know if this will be an issue for you but it is for me and my new-to-me Pathfinder 8-(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts