Discussion Starter #1
Looks and sounds good It consists of :
Pioneer AVH-P6500DVD
Kenwood KGC-9044 equalizer
Pioneer CdIB100 Ipod interface adapter
two Farenheit 7inch monitors
MBQuart DKD113's up front
MBQuart RKC116's In back
Pioneer 12 disc changer In factory space and modified bracket.
two hifonics amps
and 2 JL audio 12wv3's

I must give thanks to Andy and Jeff from Alternative audio In Elmont Long Island for there excellent work.

Attachments

·
Registered
2000 ML320
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didn't buy the headrest, I brought the monitors and the installers did the cutting. I believe the company visualogic makes Ml headrest with monitors already premounted for around 500 bucs a piece.

·
Registered
22 Posts
where did you have it done and how much? Does the navi system work with this setup? What are the components...im just interested in swapping my stock 02 55 system with the head unit nothing else...would appreciate any info...thanks

·
Premium Member
ML430
2,662 Posts
You can swap out your headunit yourself and safe your self the 100$+. Getting it installed. I have a couple of post on here about how to do it. If you need, i can post some pictures of how to also.

·
Registered
2000 ML320
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Most of the Info you requested Is In the Top of the post before the pics. The equipment cost I don't remember. I had the equipment sitting for about a year before I actually had It installed. The installation price depends On what you want done.
I don't have navigation, but I can add It through a pioneer unit that attaches to my head unit. Pioneer makes some new headunits that have navigation already intergrated into the features(AVIC-N1,AVIC-N2).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts