Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
worst mod in BW history
ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
27,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Old. No Jap. Kraut or Limey only, I don't want a Harley and I can't afford an Indian.

·
Registered
vintage
14,512 Posts
Or, a Sunbeam S7. (I got within a gnat's of buying one of these when I was collecting - also a bit too low in the seat for me).

·
worst mod in BW history
ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
27,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm looking for 30's-50's and nowhere near 9000 bucks. Daily driver 5 miles to truck 5 miles back once a week.

·
Registered
W210
13,885 Posts
^^^ Retro chic! He'd have to get his granny to knit him a 'bobble hat' though.:thumbsup:
Hey Dope, I have one of these in original condition. It is brown. Surface rust. Needs cleaned up and repainted. I'm thinking about chroming it. I think its from the 50s or 60s

·
Cruise Control
'87 300TD/'90 300D/'94 Quattro/'89 Vanagon TDI/'01 EV Weekender VR6
52,233 Posts
I'm looking for 30's-50's and nowhere near 9000 bucks. Daily driver 5 miles to truck 5 miles back once a week.
'70's - '80's BMW is what you want, period. Rock solid reliable and stone simple to work on. Plenty to be had for sub-$3k

·
Registered
vintage
14,512 Posts
Hey Dope, I have one of these in original condition. It is brown. Surface rust. Needs cleaned up and repainted. I'm thinking about chroming it. I think its from the 50s or 60s
Cool! Michael Palin has the look you need to go with it:

1 - 20 of 76 Posts