Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,273 Posts
Looks excellent, one of the best looking C-classes here. I think on another thread you said suspension is stock, right?

·
Registered
58 Posts
I got the same wheels if those are GT1's!!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
nice, but....

nice rims no doubt....and no offense, but shoulda put the money into the pano roof imho. The "blockout" of the whole roof looks sharp, then add some black shoes and you're onto somthing. Otherwise, again only imho, the mini sunroof in white on the w204 reminds me of a white jaguar mondeo...err I mean ford x-type....err, I mean jaguar x-type.

Still, nice looking rims.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Thanks. The rims are GT-1's. The rear is 48 offset(9.5 inches wide) and 45 (8.5 inches wide) in the front. I put 265/30/19's in the rear and 235/35/19 in the front. The suspension is stock.

I would have got the Pano roof but it is not available here in Canada on a C300. The
C350 is not available here yet. I am having the roof and the grill insert painted black next week.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thanks. The rims are GT-1's. The rear is 48 offset(9.5 inches wide) and 45 (8.5 inches wide) in the front. I put 265/30/19's in the rear and 235/35/19 in the front. The suspension is stock.

I would have got the Pano roof but it is not available here in Canada on a C300. The
C350 is not available here yet. I am having the roof and the grill insert painted black next week.

Very nice ride indeed!! Any plans in lowering the MB? I think it would compliment the wheels with a lower stance. But is looking really nice and more aggressive. Be sure to keep us posted after you paint the roof and grill insert black. That would look really nice with your black wheels. Be sure to post up some pics for us!!! ;)

·
Registered
19 Posts

What did you have to do different to put these rims on the car... I am planning on increasing the size of my rims on my C350, but I wasnt sure what else I would have to change on the car.....

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I did nothing to the car. I have no rubbing whatsoever and no steering wheel vibration at any speed. I used Lexani tires and they are quiet as well. I pick up the car from the body shop today to paint the roof black. I will post pics soon. It's forcast rain all week here in Vancouver.

Thanks for all the nice comments.

Kal

1 - 11 of 11 Posts