Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1989 Mercedes 300E, 106500 original miles
136 Posts
So here they are, at long last. Pics of my newest vehicular acquisition, a MB W124.034.

I <3 it, it's super-nice! What color is the inside?

·
Banned
99 Merc S420 (80k Mi) 07 Lexus LS460 (21k Miles)
4,583 Posts
There is a nice ride. That's a rare color combo. It looks like it has very low mileage? There is almost no wear on the drivers seat.

·
Registered
E34 M30, W124.034
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I <3 it, it's super-nice! What color is the inside?
Thanks! I don't know what color the interior is (I do have the original window sticker, but I'm currently in Phoenix, so I can't look at it right now). I just call it "peanut butter tan".

There is a nice ride. That's a rare color combo. It looks like it has very low mileage? There is almost no wear on the drivers seat.
Thanks, I've been looking for one of these for quite some time, but so many of them are ragged out. The mileage is 137k, and the car has had two previous owners, full maintenance records, garaged during its life and it's originally from Georgia and has never seen snow. The wiring harness and A/C compressor have already been done. All in all, I'm quite happy with it, I paid $4200 for it.

Good find. Your going to love it.

Jayare
Thanks, I already do! I've already changed the transmission fluid and coolant myself yesterday, these cars are well-designed and quite easy to work on. I'm not looking forward to how much it will cost to gas it up though!

·
Registered
1989 Mercedes 300E, 106500 original miles
136 Posts
Thanks! I don't know what color the interior is (I do have the original window sticker, but I'm currently in Phoenix, so I can't look at it right now). I just call it "peanut butter tan".

LOL, nice! Before I found out the true name of my color. I had started calling my car the Mint Mojito. It reminded me of the color on the top and left hand side of the mint mojito Orbit gum seen here.

·
Banned
99 Merc S420 (80k Mi) 07 Lexus LS460 (21k Miles)
4,583 Posts
Does not look like its got 137k miles on it! That's for sure. Someone must have done highway commuting with it.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Nice E420!!!

I have a 1995 E320 in azure blue with the lighter parchment interior. I love it, even though I have had some issues that caused me to question my affection for the car. I have owned mine for about 12 years. Good luck with your car. Most folks rave about the V8, so I'm sure you will be happy. I love my straight six.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts