Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been meaning to get some good pictures and put them up for a while. Sorry for the delay. Needs to be lowered, i know! I LOVE this car....even more than my previous silver 430!

Attachments

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i just hope i'll be able to pay for gas!!!

nah...i haven't decided. i'm thinking about making one of those gloss black mesh grills and seeing how it looks. Thinking about the projectors as well, but haven't decided.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Great looking car...the black on black is a classic combo. I'm glad that you decided to get with the AMG!!!

Question: Obviously the 55 is faster then the 430....but was it much quicker then you expected? or was it only a marginal increase? What about the handling? Did the 430 hold like the 55? Just trying to get an idea of what the 430 feels like to the 55. Thx.

·
Registered
437 Posts
looking HOT! Again.. nice work on the upgrade from the 430..Id race you if you put that little switch to "W" mode..eh you would probably still win.

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
haha, thanks guys. it's actually quite a bit faster than the 430. i have a feeling the step from a 430 to a 55 is bigger than the 320 to the 430. it's so torquey! it handles like nobody's business too compared to the 430. money well spent in my opinion. the 430 is no slouch, but the 55 is just a toy!

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
haha thanks man...yeah you'd want it. the 430 is definitely a nice ride. i was going up from a 99, so it was newer interior and mirrors, etc. the interior was almost as influential as the engine (well...u know...) and u already have that interior

1 - 19 of 19 Posts