Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
190e 2.3l-16v
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got my new digi camera.

This set up is so much more stable than the stock 17" will made the car feel like it wanted to go all over the road.

Anyways the wheels w/ tires are for sale if anyone is interested email me at [email protected]

Just waiting for my DPE's.

BTW - They probably have about 1000 miles on em.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi GB,

I think it's too wide for the front! Did you check the offset for the front b4 you get it? I used to have a set of 18" AMG from the E-Class, but finally I brought another pair of 7.5J for the front to make it look better!

·
Registered
190e 2.3l-16v
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes since this is a CLK. the offset is a little different, also since the front tire is 245 and CLK should be recommened 235 on +1 or +2 uprades; but hey it looks sweet, and they fit fine. Im not going to spend money on more stock wheels and the Continental tires to have them sit closer a couple mm. IMO not worth that cash, besides I have some DPE's on order and these E55 AMG wheels & tires are for sale if anyones interested.

My car is lowered on H&R and Konis. I put these wheels on in normal fashion. The only thing i had to do is run shorter wheel bolts for the rears. You still have plenty of turns to torque them down.

I could not stand the stock 17" AMGs that came on the CLK55. I put these on about 2 days after getting this car used from a prv. party.

The tint was done by the previous owner. Here in SOCal esp in the valley it gets pretty hot. I usually try to do close to Limo on my vehicles.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts