Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
03 SLK 230
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to everyone. I finally decided to register on this site after 3 years of being just a guest. I never registered because I always thought I could never contribute as much as the people who has in this forum. Now that I have my SLK for a couple of years now plus all the help I've gotten from this forum, I think, maybe now, I can carry on an educated conversation at least. Don't get me wrong, I'm terrible when it comes to the mechanics of any car. So I apologized to everyone in advanced if my two cents are sometimes trivial. I look forward to talking to everyone.

·
Registered
01 SLK 320 MT6
4,477 Posts
Welcome, Good thing you came out and registered ;)
I don't know much about car either, but it never stoped me form posting ;)

Welcome again and Have fun [:eek:)]

·
Registered
2003 SLK 320
684 Posts
Hey, what's up. good to have ya here...and hey, most of the stuff discussed here isn't about mechanics so oh well. haha

·
Registered
2002 SLK 32 AMG, bone stock. 1987 190E 2.3-16 valve (destroyed). 2005 E320 new toy.
14,926 Posts
A late WTTC always good to have more folks join us.....

Good to have you with us.

·
Registered
SLK 230
1,007 Posts
Welcome SP67 !! always good to have new faces on the scene. I don't know much mechanics either, but have learned a fair amount from some of the guys here. You'll probably be suprised at how much you can contribute.
Don't forget to posts a pic or 2 of your car, even if it is YELLOW
[:D][:D][8D]

·
Registered
325 Posts
Better late than never

·
Registered
2002 SLK32 AMG, 2006 CLS55 AMG
109 Posts
You mean you must know something about your SLK before registering? If so, I guess I need to resign my registration.[:(][8][:eek:)]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts