Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yup, title says it all. Finally ordered the c300 today, will be able to pick up the car next week! :D

thanks for everybody that gave me input as I was trying to determine to either get c230,300 and GLK350:p

·
Registered
7 Posts
Congrate. C300 is the best choice as MB does not have a CGI replacement for 3L engine. You will be driving "current MB engine" for a long while.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks!, should be able to pick it up next Thursday if everything goes right. Dealer was desperatly trying to get the sale in before the end of April haha. He said if I don't get it last day of april then it will be the first day of May. So I hope they don't have any delay with the paperwork.

When I was at the dealer, I only got the quote. Couldnt finish the order before the power went out. For the people that aren't from Toronto, there was a massive thunderstorm and pretty much left alot of people in the dark (including the benz dealer). It was quite cool to see them turn on the car's headlights and it lit up the whole show room though.

·
Registered
2008 C350
13 Posts
Right on, yeah that would of been quite the scene. Was the car at another dealer or is at in-stock at your dealership? Were you able to do the 1.9%, that is a slick rate! Wish they would of been offering that when I got mine last year!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well in Canada, the lease rate is 3.9% =\. It was quite expensive and the dealer took off $2k for me already but still have to pay hefty $687.63 a month. What our dealer (sales person) said that another sales person ordered the car but the clinic ditched out or something and the car wasn't even on the compuer yet so he didn't bother checking. He just told me that it was here already, since there was a huge shipment of cars that just landed at the dealer (loads of GLK) and our C is supposedly one of them. It was shipped on march 14, 2009. So I hope he hand inputed my information when the power is hopefully back up by now and just have to sign some papers on thursday.

·
Registered
2009 C300 4matic sport
4 Posts
yup, title says it all. Finally ordered the c300 today, will be able to pick up the car next week! :D

thanks for everybody that gave me input as I was trying to determine to either get c230,300 and GLK350:p
Congrats on the new car! I'm in the GTA area and am in the market for a c300 4matic sport with keyless go. Which dealer did you deal with and if you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay out the door?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mine isn't 4 matic, but I got mine from the Markham dealer. $2k down, $678/month incld tax with $1195 insurance at 3.9%. my first payment will be $3000.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
just to let you guys know, I picked it up today! and i'm loving it! it was nice out for half the day before it started raining and hasn't stopped since then haha

1 - 9 of 9 Posts