Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
ML350 w/ full AMG package
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Without further ado, I present to you my custom painted Brabus 22: Monoblock VI's.
Car rides fantastic. It's much more focused and the steering seems more direct and precise – this is also due to the 265/35 front Pirellis that are a bit narrower than the stock 295’s. On the rear I have 295/30R22’s. Of course, over rough terrain (and I mean bad tarmac) the ride can get pretty rough. However, just select Comfort on the Airmatic settings and the ride smooths out nicely.... I do however like to keep it in Sport mode as it looks best when it’s at its max lowered level. Enjoy the pics.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Congrats, looks good but I am pretty sure it looks better in person!!! Enjoy your ride:)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Perfect...perfect

Black on Black
One of the best car that I've ever seen:bowdown: ....very clean and nicely modded.
Super....like the pictures, the car color, the wheels, and the clear corner (euro). Everything match nicely.
Happy modding

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gset1064 said:
Black on Black
Actually the color is Verde Brook – or Peridotbraun here in Germany. The rims are also painted to match the car.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dragonrpc said:
Looks real good, you going to get the lower module and tuck those boys up a tad more?
Yeah, I would definitely like to do that. Funny how one expensive purchase follows another ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts