Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it must be in here somewhere but I have searched and cant find it. 2000 320 wagon, it came with the phone and no changer, I had a changer so I installed and used the cable from the phone, works great but I would like to hook the phone back up to (works for 911) do I need another cable? I don't see an "output" on either PH or CD. How does that work to have both? Is there a cable with two ends?

·
Registered
21 Posts
iy hate to bring up a dead fourmn but i see the fiber phone thing anh i dave 2 questions. can it be hacked to work with an iphone. if not how can i make it have a input with the phone line. my car has the phone actually installed but i wont to have aux input. any help would be loved

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
I suggest visiting the Audio and Telematics forum in the Technical Forums section. Try browsing the stickys or posting your question there. You may have better luck.

Fred

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
fosmith
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing