2004 E55-1970 280SEC
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[No message]

·
Registered
99 slk 230 sport
144 Posts
Lenny Kravitz - Is their any love in your heart "baby all that you care about is Gucci and Mercedes-Benz"

·
Registered
2003 SLK 320
684 Posts
"The Zephyr Song" - Red Hot Chili Peppers

·
Registered
'01 SLK230,'93 190E 2.3, 1971 LS5 Corvette Convertible
2,225 Posts
Lynyrd Skynyrd's "Call Me The Breeze", "I Know a Little", or any Sue Palmer boogie woogie number.
I guess I'm showing my age![8D]

·
Registered
2001 SLK 230
493 Posts
Cherish the Day -- Sade

Those opening guitar riffs do it all, especially when the top's going back when it's playing. The subwoofers really kick then, too.

·
Registered
01 SLK 320 MT6
4,477 Posts
i rather be driving ;)

Not the best song, but good and i usualy have this CD in SLK.

T.A.T.U. Not gonna get us
http://www.tatu.ru/mp3/200km/1.mp3

·
Registered
99 SLK230 Sport
818 Posts
i have 3 albums of dashboard confessional on my changer one hip-hop, one luv songs [:0], and trance/house compilation.. one song that can get me hyped up is that Schumaker song mixed by Paul Van **** i think...

·
Registered
2001 SLK 230
1,226 Posts
Iraon Maiden 2 minuits to midnight! TO KILL THE UNBORN IN THE WHOM!!!!! MMMMIIIIIDDDNNNIIIGGGHHHTTTT

·
Registered
2005 CLK200 Komp, 2007 R350
680 Posts
slkpwr - 2/18/2005 10:00 AM

i have 3 albums of dashboard confessional on my changer one hip-hop, one luv songs [:0], and trance/house compilation.. one song that can get me hyped up is that Schumaker song mixed by Paul Van **** i think...
Anything mixed by Paul Van **** is usually good. Also anything by DJ Tiesto.

·
Registered
6 Posts
well, i do plan on either a c320 or slk320 but id have to say even with my current car, on a sunny day, its gonna be sweetest taboo from sade for smooth music. kickstart my heart from motley crue, and beautiful things gabriel and dresden remix from andain, im sure my fellow trance/techno/house fans should like that last track there!

·
Registered
SLK32, ML430
6,349 Posts
There are a ton of great songs out there:

Anything by Disturbed.
FireStarter by Prodigy
Physco by System of the Down

·
Registered
2003 SLK 320
684 Posts
slkpwr - 2/18/2005 5:00 PM
one song that can get me hyped up is that Schumaker song mixed by Paul Van **** i think...
Yeah I always have a couple techno CDs in any car, and i have a couple Paul Van Dyk (not ****) songs on there. He is pretty good. You guys ever heard of Los Pablos?? Still....techno is ight, but I love the chili peppers for gettin me hyped up for top-down driving...in a different way than techno. And that modern system of a down crap just makes me angry, not happy top-down driver [:D]

·
Registered
99 SLK230 Sport
818 Posts
DA_SURG - 2/18/2005 7:12 PM
Yeah I always have a couple techno CDs in any car, and i have a couple Paul Van Dyk (not ****) songs on there. He is pretty good. You guys ever heard of Los Pablos?? Still....techno is ight, but I love the chili peppers for gettin me hyped up for top-down driving...in a different way than techno. And that modern system of a down crap just makes me angry, not happy top-down driver [:D]
****.. LOL .. my mistake it wasnt by PVD.. it was by DJ Visage - The Schumacher Song.. check it out guys.. it sounds kinda cheezy but sometimes it just makes me want to grip the streering wheel really hard and step on the gas.. although i am more inclined to alternative music.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts