Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://autoweek.com/cat_content.mv?port_code=autoweek&cat_code=carnews&loc_code=&content_code=04335813<br> <br> i think it looks very ugly

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Wow, that's the first ugly Ferrari I've ever seen. I hope it looks better in person.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Trend of ugly cars

Before I bought my SLK, I thought about Acura coz' I am also driving a Honda. All the new Acura's just look terrible compared to the 1990's models (except NSX) ... <br> <br> Then Lexus, SC430 hardtop, the worst you can find on planet for Lexus, especially when the top is up ....<br> <br> This Ferrari concept, I think it is imitating some crap from Viper ... oh, well, people run out of ideas these days.<br> <br> So none of the new designs look appealing to me as for now, but the little new touches of SLK just makes it sweeter!<br> <br>

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It should have to go very very fast....

...this could be the only reason they have done a so ugly prototype!<br> <br> Yesterday I've driven in front of the Ferrari's factory in Fiorano di Maranello.<br> <br> Quite a touching experience: unfortunately it was raining and no F1 cars was driving on the internal cicruit. <br> Tomorrow, if the weather is not good I will go to see the museum: will post some pics if you like.<br> <br> The most impressive building is the Wind Gallery (is this the correct english translation).

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It may be ugly, but who here wouldn't like to have one in their garage?

I know I would........

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think I'd prefer the money it would take to put it in my garage.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'd like to be able to afford to have it in my garage...

If I actually had one, I'd trade it for a 360 Spyder or 550 Spyder in a heartbeat.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
1 Participant
Brian
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing