Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Mercedes G Brabus
678 Posts
That's nasty [xx(]. I hope the insurance will cover the costs [?] I was in Dubaï a couple of years ago and was told by the driver of the hotel-limo that if you are a local and payed a certain amount each year to contribute to the policeforce you won't be fined speeding ??? Is this true or false [?] Just curious [;)]

·
Registered
00 g500
2,289 Posts
that's odd damage, so high up... i'd expect more damage down in the bumper area tool. No damage to the light fixtures?... if not that's great.

·
Registered
G400CDI,G320,G500
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It was a mitsubishi pajero that hit me but he looks a lot worse.......he he he..........the problem is that that door also got dented and the latching device for the spare wheel............that is the biggest problem and the insurance will cover it but not through MB as the car is just over two years old so some half ass workshop are doing the job which realy sucks.........I am giong to be watching their every move.[:(!]

·
Registered
G400CDI,G320,G500
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thats not entirly ture although friends in the force are certainly a help although in this case it was obviously not my fault.....I am giong for a damage assesment in a few days

·
Registered
111.010 121.942 202.033
1,850 Posts
G-Power - 2/28/2005 12:08 PM

....the problem is that that door also got dented and the latching device for the spare wheel..........
Another reason I took the tire off. I bet 30% of the Gs I see in Chicago have a dented tire cover. Lots of idiots and parrallel parking is very common.

·
Registered
G400CDI,G320,G500
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think I will be installing a tow bar as this has saved my other G's many times casuing more damage to the other party and leaving me smileing.[:p]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts