Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to be selling my original 16" 2003 Mercedes C240 rims with the original tires (about 30% tread left). There's almost no curb rash which is pretty impressive for a 3 year old car. I was just wondering what kind of price I could get for them? I'll be entertaining offers if anyone is interested as well.

·
Registered
85 300SD, 95 E320
341 Posts
hi C240Style,

the price may depend on the style of the rims, condition and your location.

the current C-class has had many different rim styles over the years so post some pics to give members a better idea. indicate where you are located too.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry for the lack of clarification. Here are my rims on the car, not too clear of a picture, but you have the idea of the style (I'm not currently home so I won't be able to post individual pictures for a few days). They're in great condition. Oh ps, those are not the tires that come with it, they're the winter tires and since have been replaced with the originals. I will be keeping the winter tires, they come with the original tires from the factory

I'm located in northern New Jersey and willing to ship anywhere in the US (will go to the post office and check shipping costs), pick up would be fine as well.

·
Registered
SL320, 300e, 450SL
1,044 Posts
The tires are worthe little to nothing to the sale as they cost another 50 bucks or so to ship in addition to shipping costs of the wheels. Those wheels arent a real hot seller from what ive seen. Maybe worth 200-250 as a real nice set plus shipping.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah I was just trying to see if anyone needed a back up set, possibly to put winter tires on so you wouldn't have to switch the tires every season, just throw on the new set. I have someone who will take them for $300 (local pickup) so I was wondering if I should take that or could do any better.

·
Registered
currently no MBs
533 Posts
mbtechofnorcal said:
I put a set of these on my son's 300E and they look good on the 124 Chassis. I used Michelin Pilot XGT 225/55r16

Thanks for the tip, I was wondering what sized wheels would go if I get them.

Are they sold though?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.