Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1973 450SL
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's your favorite R107 color combination?

The following are my personal favorites:

White/Navy

Silver/Navy

Silver/Black

·
Registered
1966 250SE Cab, 1989 500SEL euro
3,570 Posts
Black seats, black top, black exterior, black chrome, black wheels. AMG, in other words.

·
Registered
1989 500SL (R129);2001 R170 230SLK; 1992 320CE
1,036 Posts
ostkurve said:
What's your favorite R107 color combination?

Midnight blue and cream. My own car is signal red and cream.

Eighty three external colours to choose from there`s got to be something for almost everyone!

·
Registered
1981 Mercedes Benz 380SL ; '99 Saab convertible; '95 Ford Bronco; '88 Range Rover Classic...
46 Posts
Sun Yellow/ Palomino. I know it doesn't seem to be a favorite here, but I waited a long time to find this combo, in this condition. I must say you are noticed in this car were ever you go. Plus, you do not see this color as often as the others. I like something different!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Pretty Car

treasurehuntjs said:
Sun Yellow/ Palomino. I know it doesn't seem to be a favorite here, but I waited a long time to find this combo, in this condition. I must say you are noticed in this car were ever you go. Plus, you do not see this color as often as the others. I like something different!
Some yellow colors make my eyes hurt.
That does not. Looks good for the sun.:thumbsup:
Happy motoring.

·
Registered
'80 450SLC Afro RHD Ikonengold
2,884 Posts
SLC definitively in Black/Black/Chrome (if AMG: replace chrome with black)
Otherwise: IconGold/Tan, Silver/Tan
Dunno why, I do not like Mercedes in red. Only Black, White, Gold, Silver.

·
Forum Administrator , RC Colas® & Moon Pies®
1981 380SL 151K: 2005 S500 116K
39,223 Posts
treasurehuntjs said:
WHERE did you get the 380 SL floor mats??

·
Premium Member
87 300SL "Roadster" 86 420SEL "Limo" 89 420SEL The "New" Limo 87 190E 2.6 fact bodykit
1,575 Posts
The answer is simple

My favorite colour is what I have

White with a grey interior:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1978 280slc
3,200 Posts
I like milan brown and beige velour, like my car has, it's a very classic and subtle color combo. I'd say it's the most refrained and classy, actually the yellow is more refrained but I hate that colour along with the flesh color, why'd they paint em that color?

Signal red and palamino is anouther very nice combo but it's too flashy for me, if you drove that at 100mph the cops might notice you.

Some guy I lived near had a very nice combo of like a bone or greyish white and a burgundy leather interior, I thougt that was very cool and have only seen one car with that combo.

Unfortunately a white exterior doesn't let the chrome stand out, but a black car would always be hot, although chrome and black are made for eachother.

·
Administratoris Emeritus
2021 SL770
46,428 Posts
Red w/palamino interior and a matching tan soft top. :thumbsup:

·
Always Remembered RIP
1991 560SEC AMG
10,146 Posts
Signal red/palomino

(or Signal red/creme)

Signal Rot just works with these.