Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Vito 113
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need to replace the fan switch on V-Class 113 (2.0l with 16v head). Pls adv where is the location of the fan switch and how to replace it Thx.

·
Registered
Vito 112CDI
3 Posts
Fan Switch V-Class

I had some problems with my aircon some 3 months back and now have modified a quick release connector along side with the fan switch if I need the fan to be running at constant high speed.
Call me if you need to know and see the actual location of the fan switch.
Regards.

·
Registered
2 Posts
112CDI Auto transmission problem

Hi guys,
I have transmission problems with my brand new 4mths old 112CDI auto. Mileage:14000kms

After warmed-up on a cold start,until temp. is above 40dec.C, the gear does not shift up while driving in Drive position.It could only go 50km/hr at 3500rpm without changing to higher gear.Pressing the accelerator will only cause the rpm to go higher without increase in speed and coughing out a hell lot of smoke. This problem also occurs during hot start, with the engine temp. at 80deg.C

Worse still, when Reverse gear was engaged, there is a sudden jerk in the gearbox and the transmission warning light comes on.There onwards, going back to Drive, it just can't move fast enough, as thou it got stuck in 3rd gear.

I have to shift to Parking, stop the engine and restart again. Only then the gear will shift normally in Drive.

And the same thing happens everytime I do reversing.

The mechanic told me due to the reversing aid sensor that I have installed, it corrupted the transmission program. Of which I think is not likely the cause.

The mechanic changed the transmission positioner servo. And all seems to be well but lasted for less than a month. The same problem came back.

Please help.....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts