Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Administratoris Emeritus
46,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Holland Township resident Heath Campbell holds his daughter, 1-year-old JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell.

JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell, Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell and Adolf Hitler Campbell.

Good names for a trio of toddlers? Heath and Deborah Campbell think so. The Holland Township couple has picked those names and the oldest child, Adolf Hitler Campbell, turns 3 today.

This has given rise to a problem, because the ShopRite supermarket in Greenwich Township has refused to make a cake for young Adolf's birthday.

"We believe the request ... to inscribe a birthday wish to Adolf Hitler is inappropriate," said Karen Meleta, a ShopRite spokeswoman.

The Campbells turned down the market's offer to make a cake with enough room for them to write their own inscription and can't understand what all of the fuss is about.

"ShopRite can't even make a cake for a 3-year-old," said Deborah Campbell, 25, who is Heath's wife of three years and the mother of the children. "That's sad."

Others, such as Anti-Defamation League director Barry Morrison, applauded Shop Rite's decision.

"Might as well put a sign around their (the children's) neck that says bigot, racist, hatemonger," said Morrison. "What's the difference?"

Holland Township family angry that supermarket won't personalize cake for their son - The Express-Times | Lehigh Valley PA Newspaper - lehighvalleylive.com

·
Registered
31,633 Posts
Ten to one they voted a straight Obama ticket....

·
BenzWorld Elitist
11,490 Posts
If only someone had bothered to inscribe a cake to the real Adolf when he was a kid, think of all the trouble we could have been saved :(

·
Registered
29,576 Posts
That is a bet I will take. Please raise the house limit.

My bet the Campbells, IF they could find the voting booth voted pure Aryan Nation. I can't quite determine what the hint is.

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
Here's proof that just because you have the right to do something doesn't make it the right thing to do.

·
Administratoris Emeritus
46,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
^ Reproduce?

·
Registered
28,829 Posts
Sure, Nazi racists voting for Obama, I'll take a 10 to 1 sucker bet any day.

·
Registered
31,633 Posts
That is a bet I will take. Please raise the house limit.

My bet the Campbells, IF they could find the voting booth voted pure Aryan Nation. I can't quite determine what the hint is.
Hmmmm...usually sarcasm doesn't sneak by you that easily. :D

In all seriousness, I doubt they voted. Very few candidates have the platform they want, you know, the one with the beam over the top and the floor that drops away?

Ya know, we had the hate crimes thread going a few weeks ago. I'm not really a fan of hate crime legislation, but perhaps "idiot crime" legislation is a concept I could embrace. That would take care of this issue and many others, besides.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
13,885 Posts
They will get their asses kicked everyday in school and then when they grow up and IF they get an education..............GOOD LUCK FINDING JOBS! I wonder if her husband Heath is CLK Operator?:eek:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts