Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
S
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

I know some of you were looking at 3rd row options...
----
found this G for sale on cars.com by this dealer:

Bentley Downers Grove
888-430-3616
310 W. Ogden Ave Downers Grove IL

·
Registered
05' G55K GE
108 Posts
I don't think that they are factory installed, but they are definitely a nice solution especially if when flat, they create a continuous surface with the middle seats. Does anyone have any info on these?

·
Registered
'97 G300 LWB
110 Posts
i'm very interested in seeing how they'd position when they're down.
any pics?

wouldn't it be great if it'd cover the entire floor creating a flat surface with the wheel arches?

·
Registered
BRABUS G36 & G320 LWB
694 Posts
Mercedes G-class jumpseats available for the W463 G-class

Interesting, but I don't see anything like those on their website.

dhaimoff,

Reference: Little Passenger Seats - your source for custom SUV third row seating

I spoke to "littlepassengerseats.com" a couple of months ago and was thinking about purchasing a pair, but decided to purchase the Mercedes G-class jumpseats instead.

I have not installed the Mercedes G-class jumpseats yet, but I will post photos after they are installed in my Gwagen.

I have attached photos and a PDF.file below about the Mercedes G-class jumpseats available for the W463 G-class.

Respectfully,

James Van Thach

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
i had mine installed on a g500 08 and the truck in first picture is a friend of mine and we bought them from russ at little passenger seats about 7 months ago

·
Registered
BRABUS G36 & G320 LWB
694 Posts
Post Photos

i had mine installed on a g500 08 and the truck in first picture is a friend of mine and we bought them from russ at little passenger seats about 7 months ago
Jeffrey,

Can you post photos of the your "little passenger seats" in the upright position in your Gwagen?

Thank you very much.

Respectfully,

James Van Thach

·
Registered
'97 G300 LWB
110 Posts
if it's not too much to ask for, would you be able to post a pic of the seats in 'folded down' position? i'm really curious to see how they'd be.

thanks

·
Registered
2005 G55
73 Posts
James - are the Mercedes jump seats "orderable" through the dealership? Also, do they come with seat belts?

Thanks

Jmac

·
Registered
BRABUS G36 & G320 LWB
694 Posts
Mercedes-Benz OEM jumpseats

James - are the Mercedes jump seats "orderable" through the dealership? Also, do they come with seat belts?

Thanks

Jmac

Jmac,

I bought my Mercedes-Benz OEM jumpseats used from Shakir a G-Wagen owner in the United Kingdom.

The above parts information that I provided in my earlier post you can use that and try to order it through your local Mercedes-Benz dealership.

If that does not work, I recommend the following companies that can assist you to attain your G-Wagen parts:

1. fourbyfourclub.com

2. Eurotruck Importers, Your source for Mercedes-Benz off-road vehicles and spare parts!

Concerning the seatbelts I ordered them from EuroTruck Importers.

Currently, I am having my jumpseats and have bought G-Wagen parts from his company, which are being installed by Vlad at Fourbyfourclub Inc., and I highly recommend his services.

Respectfully,

James Van Thach

1 - 11 of 11 Posts