Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a factory cd changer put in my clk and when i go to change disks, the cd player shuts down and says on the display screen 'no cd changer' I then have to go eject the cartridge and mess around with the wires and then just maybe it will work for awhile again until i go to change cds.. Was wondering if anyone else has had this problem and if it is common with factory changef. IF it is what kind of aftermarker changer would you recommend putting in there that will work with the wiring already in the trunk??? Any replys would be greatly appreciated.<br>
Thanks

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
defective PSE module

I had the same problem with the CD-changer and the phone. It will say no phone or no CD-changer randomly and I needed to remove the cartridge in order to get it to work. My tech changed the PSE module 2 weeks ago and everything is working fine now.<br> <br> John

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: defective PSE module

john J,<br> I have 2000 E55<br> same problem, phone says no phone and cd changer<br> no CD changer. I recently purchased this car and last owner said both were working, have appt with dealer for service, must be common in e55

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alpine or Panasonic<br> <br> http://www.globalautoshop.com/audio/cd_changer/cd_changer_index.htm<br> <br> They should have the cd changer for your car. <br> <br> Hope that helps

1 - 5 of 5 Posts