Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
02 G500
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, i got a brush gaurd with out the mounting hardware. all the dealers i have called said you cant get just the hard ware. I also called performance products and the said no as well. When i e mailed http://www.antec-online.de/public/en/2/0/0/index.htm and told them that i needed the mounting hard ware and gave a part number they said they didnt understand what im trying to do.

So do any of you have the measurement of the mounting hard ware, or do any of you have them and are not using them. If so i would like to pay you for shipping and to let me barrow them so my guys at the machine shop can copy the parts.

If you have any other information please let me know.

·
Registered
2000 G500 NMLE
6,980 Posts
Kerr - 3/23/2005 4:16 PM

When i e mailed http://www.antec-online.de/public/en/2/0/0/index.htm and told them that i needed the mounting hard ware and gave a part number they said they didnt understand what im trying to do.
Explain to them in good English that you have the bar already and only need the mounting brackets. [?]

·
Registered
'02 G500
75 Posts
Kerr,

Do you have the special security locking nut parts and equally strange removal tool (which should be stored in your glovebox) ? And the lower threaded mounting pins?

The bar would be hard to mount without this hardware and I can't imagine a cost effective way to make those strange rotating locking nuts.

There must be a way to order these parts seperate.

-B

·
Registered
02 G500
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no need all that stuff.

I tried to explane that to them in easy english...

Ill try a differnt person today. I mean they have the part numbers listed!

·
Registered
111.010 121.942 202.033
1,850 Posts
I'm starting to understand why your G has made so many trips to the dealer[;)]

·
Registered
Looking for a mog.
80 Posts
I will sell you my complete brush gaurd with all hardware including weird nuts and funky tool
all for $1000.00
It has brand new warn lights mounted on it with black warn covers the brush gaurd is chrome/black
Let me know
Rick Gosselin

1 - 6 of 6 Posts