Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys, I'm new to this forum and I just got my new 2008 E350. When i drive it, i notice that it pulls to the right...went to the dealer and they told me that it was meant to do that for safety reason...but...i have a 2008 C300 too, and it doesn't do that...any word on this guys?:confused:

·
Premium Member
'71 Pinto
5,042 Posts
When i drive it, i notice that it pulls to the right...went to the dealer and they told me that it was meant to do that for safety reason...
Request that the shop foreman review your concern. The dealer needs to install a camber/caster kit to correct alignment (free first 12 month/12,000 miles whichever comes first) so the vehicle will track straight. It is a known correction method. BTW I had this procedure performed to both my previous 03 E320, and current 06 CLS.

07 E350 Sport pulling to the right - MBWorld.org Forums

·
Registered
E500
708 Posts
Request that the shop foreman review your concern. The dealer needs to install a camber/caster kit to correct alignment (free first 12 month/12,000 miles whichever comes first) so the vehicle will track straight. It is a known correction method. BTW I had this procedure performed to both my previous 03 E320, and current 06 CLS.

07 E350 Sport pulling to the right - MBWorld.org Forums
Correct :thumbsup: add + caster to the right front wheel using the kit above if necessary, then reset alignment staying within total cross caster specs. Make sure to set to US specs not autoban specs. The US specs will save the tires due to lower speed driving.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts