Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
84/85 500 SEC. black and palomino car runs been parked for two years no accidents no rust original paint needs restoring body good shape a few dents .Car is in apple valley California I can text photos The car will be available till February 9th then it goes to crusher $600.00 cash [email protected] Thanks

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Please please send me your phone number so I can text you the pictures of the car I will not call and bug you about the car the car is never been wrecked and no rust I have another SEC that’s almost done I got this to do a wide body conversion but I have no time i hate to see it crushed. Thanks it’s Cheap

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I hope I got everybody the pictures you needed it looks like nobody wants the car so it will be available for one more week then it goes to the crusher thanks

·
1991 500SEC sub 50K mi. 1987 560SEC Now 150K mi. 2018
4,387 Posts
I hope I got everybody the pictures you needed it looks like nobody wants the car so it will be available for one more week then it goes to the crusher thanks
Consider posting your photos directly on this thread.. You might inspire more response in doing so..

Just a thought.

MBL

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If I text pictures to somebody would they put up photos for me No obligation to do this I am not to savvy on computers sorry “

·
Premium Member
SL's & 500E's
1,968 Posts
Texting pictures means someone has to divulge their cell phone number. I'll post the pictures for you, but with few exceptions, I don't share my personal cell number with anyone I don't personally know. I do have an alternate gmail account you could email them to. From your cell phone it's not much different than sending a text, just send the picture to a email address instead of a phone number, your phone should have that obvious choice. I see that a previous poster on this thread already offered to do the same, and he included his email address, or use my alternate email [email protected]
If this car is worthy of being saved, it would be a shame to send it to the crusher... sounds like a $10K plus project to bring it back..., but there may be someone out there who is looking for a SEC project

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I sent photos to your email please let me know if you received them thanks for your help

·
Premium Member
SL's & 500E's
1,968 Posts
I sent photos to your email please let me know if you received them thanks for your help
Great, im at a church luncheon right now, when I get home I will post them... Aero I

·
Premium Member
SL's & 500E's
1,968 Posts
OK, I've got the 8 pictures you sent, looks like 7 of them are of the SEC for sale
I had to fool around in gmail to get them to be sized correctly for posting, anyway, here they are.
The first pic is an SEC you used to own, the rest are the SEC for sale.

GLWS.. Aero_I

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts