Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2011 C300 Sport 4matic
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im selling my 06 C230 Black/Black just turned 36,xxx miles...Immaculate cond. waxed EVERY time i wash ithas clear bra on hood and behind door handles...car had brand new Continentals when i bought it with 28,xxx miles...it went through the whole process where gets new tires....23k firm

Attachments

·
Registered
C240WMT
59 Posts
I had used my zip code (CT) for price comparison, which is already high, I changed to Alaska and it only added $400.

Victor

·
Registered
C230K Sport Sedan
5,368 Posts
OK, you are right, KBB private party price with that miles in So Cal is $16,950 and $16,800 in Florida. But I understand the $23K firm, he's upside down and can't take the $6K hit. Look at it this way, if he took the car to an MB dealer to trade it in, he would be lucky to get $12K for it. Been there, done that, and that's why I still have mine, cheap airport car.

My buddy had a fantastic 2005 SLK350, loaded up with Nav. When the lease was over, the buy out was $33K. I told him I would take it for $25K so he offered 25K and they turned him down. MB sold that car at auction for $18K, haha. So I guess even MB is in denial. His friend had a 2006 S Class that had a $46K residual and she negotiated it down to $26K. Times they are a changing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts