Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1995 Mercedes Benz S500 four door sedan. The last of the big hand built Mercedes Benz sedans. Comparable to a Maybach, this car is a large luxury highway cruiser designed for dictators, despots, heads of state, corporate titans, mafia dons, wayward princesses, and their playboy boyfriends. I am the second owner of this car, and it has been meticulously maintained its entire life. It has never been in an accident - never been bent, never had any body work of any kind. In the past 5,000 miles, this car has had a rebuilt transmission, new brakes, a new radiator, all new hoses, and a new Alpine IPOD head unit. The climate control condensor, which was the sole design flaw in these cars, has been replaced. It is in perfect mechanical shape. All hides and carpets are immaculate. All rubber in the car that could possibly have deteriorated with age, including hoses and suspension bushings, has been replaced as preventive maintenance, Pampered since new, the car is as new in all respects and drives as if it were new. The car has an original, and documented, 61,000 original miles, most of which are highway miles. Power everything, including power adjustable and heated front and back seats. Sunroof. Double panel insulated glass. Comprehensive climate control with front and rear controls. Pneumatic door closure assistance. Power is via a massive 5 liter understressed V8. These cars are experiencing a useful life of 400,000 to 500,000 miles. Why spend 300K on a Maybach or 100K for a plastic and cardboard modern S500? Enjoy true luxury and safety. Enjoy the finest Mercedes ever offered.

Currently listed on Autotrader at AT Car ID: AT-11306F60, where there are detailed photos. White with grey leather interior. Price: $11,500. I can be reached at 404-317-1360. Car is in Atlanta, Georgia. Selling because 16 year old daughter wants a smaller car.

·
Registered
77 280E, 78 450SEL, 86 300E, 87 300E, 90 300E, 92 400E & 4 scooters
233 Posts
designed for dictators, despots, heads of state, corporate titans, mafia dons, wayward princesses, and their playboy boyfriends.

But I'm just a pee-on, guess that's why I prefer my sweet lil 300D.

I have a mint condition 1990 300E w/ 54,000 miles I'll trade ya. Perfect for your daughter!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts