Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After 27 years of owning our car it's time to move on. We bought the car from my wifes' brother in Austria and brought it over and had all the conversions done to EPA and DOT regs. with no smog allowance. Papers are in order. The car has 190,000 kilo (117,800 miles). Always garaged and very well kept. Super clean with AC but now power windows.
Maintenance done in the past 5 years to present, starting with most recent.

New temp sensors and EGR valve.
New front end components, ball joints, tie rods, ect.
New rotors and pads, calipers rebuilt, new brake lines.
New master cylinder and vacuum booster.
Dropped oil and trans pans, new gaskets and filter, Very clean.
Plug and coil wires.
Air and fuel filter.
New vacuum module.
Fuel pump 4 years ago.
new injectors and all rubber fuel lines.
New fuel injection trigger.
And all the regular things our cars need.
Over $4500.00 in parts, not including labor.

The car is totally original except for the wheels. Our intention was to keep the car for a long time but we all know how things change. Bought a Porsche and am running out of room. Price is $5250.00

Thanks for looking. Having trouble loading url. Go to photobucket, atlast9, sub album 1975 350SE.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Beautiful car! You may want to consider mounting the original wheels if you still have them.

GLWS - I'd give it a look if I had the space. I love that 3.5, much better than the 4.5 that us spec cars got IMO.

·
W201, W212, W221, & W222 Moderator
8,422 Posts
What a gorgeous car!! Honestly, if I were closer, I'd snag it right up!

·
Registered
43 Posts
UNBELIEVABLE!!!

This is what I remember benzies looking like. :rolleyes:

:bowdown:Total respect for keeping it as mint as possible.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
350SE

Doctorno
The paint is original except for lower rear fender lips. The first place that rusts. Other than that there is absolutely no rust. Pretty amazing for a 37 year old car. It's been buffed but I haven't polished it in some time. That old clear coat is a mile thick and tuffffff.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts