Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Please forgive me about not posting pics, but I will upon request.

Up for sale is my 1972 280SE 4.5 for Parts or restoration. The car is 100% complete and original. I purchased the car as a project, but I have too many projects on my plate and cannot continue with this one. The car has 58,000 original miles and the motor does run and the Tranny shifts. The exterior is Black with a grey top that needs to be repainted and the interior is red in great shape! It is missing the Chrome rocker trim and a trim piece off the trunk, but the rest of the Chrome is in great shape. The Calipers have been rebuilt and have new brakes and rotors. All the electrical works. The body panels are straight and unfortunately the frame is showing signs of wear.

I am asking 1,500.00 OBO for the complete car or will part it out and price it according to 15% below fair market value

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me @ 216-650-7393
or [email protected]

As you can see, my name reflects the type of cars I drive (LOL):D, but the FORCE is turning me! :D

Kurt

·
Registered
'04 G500, '00 E55 AMG, '90 300TE 4Matic, '82 240D
1,951 Posts
too much $$$, if you're serious about selling it wash it, put the hub caps back on, and take some good pics! also the most important thing...rust?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
too much $$$, if you're serious about selling it wash it, put the hub caps back on, and take some good pics! also the most important thing...rust?
I'm not stuck on the 1500, but would like to get close to it. I don't want to part it out but will do so if no one takes it off my hands, I have one too many projects on my plate. It is not a bad car. It looks worse than it is and there are a lot of great parts left on the car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts