Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
F/S 11-99 Foundation plate frame CALIFORNIA Residence's only, speeding ticket solution

I have the ultimate speeding ticket solution in CA. I paid $1800 for a lifetime membership into the 11-99 foundation. My only goal was to get the infamous "get out of jail" free license plate frame. The 11-99 foundation is an organization where the members donate money to the families of fallen California Highway Patrol Officers. This is actually a great cause benefiting the families, but for the general public it is actually an unofficial way to get out of speeding tickets on the freeway. Please check out there site. If you go under membership you will notice that the difference between the lifetime membership ($1800) and the annual membership ($500) is that you don't get the license plate frame with the annual membership, meaning the only way to get this plate is to dish out the $1800, like I did. This plate really works I have been stopped doing 95mph on the freeway and the officer just told me to slow down. The great thing about this plate frame is the CHP has to see it since they look at your license plate. Trust me it will pay for itself. I'm only asking $100 for this plate. It only works in California. Please E-mail me if anyone wants this. Check out there site too

http://www.chp1199.org/INDEX2.HTM

·
Registered
CLK AMG55 Cabriolet
12 Posts
Many states have similar organizations

We have something similar in NJ. Each county has a chapter of an organization known as the 200 Club. The mission of the 200 Club is to help the families of public safety personnel who have been killed in the line of duty. Consequentially, it's the ultimate get out of jail free card in this state. I've been a member since 86, and I've had to avail myself of this perk on a few (not too many) occasions.

One of the side benefits of club membership, is that it can actually motivate you to become a better and safer driver. After being pulled over a couple of times and being told that a club membership is not a license to speed, one finds oneself taking steps to not be perceived as a bad driver. A member finds that it's ok to drive fast, but don't get pulled over for being a total A*#@ol$ on the road. After a while, getting pulled over becomes an unusual occurrence. I still drive fast (sometimes very fast), but it's been about 5 years since I've had to explain to an officer why I was driving in a way that he or she thought was unacceptable.

·
Registered
05 SL500
113 Posts
We also have that in RI. It is called the 100 Club.
A medallion that looks like a bull...

We also have that in RI. It is called the 100 Club.
A medallion that looks like a bullseye is affixed to the license plate.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts